PDA

View Full Version : New GHL Control Center 1.0.7.6, ProfiLux 6.20, Vortech-Controller 1.04, Cloud

Matthias
31.10.2015, 17:02
From now on a new version of GCC is available for download

- support for Expansion Box 2, improvements for the configuration of expansion box 1

- GCC detects problems with the MAC of the ProfiLux - if this is the case the MAC can be corrected, GCC gives the relating instructions
To initiate this detection please disable myGHL with GCC if already enabled, then enable it again. GCC shows a message if there is an issue with the MAC.
Background: some users were not able to register their ProfiLux in myGHL, myGHL blocks then the registration for security reasons

- new firmware for Vortech-Controller 1.04 and new Controller Interface OS 1.14
although the recent firmware was supposed to be compatible with the new Quiet-Drive pumps from Ecotech we got feedback from some users that they had trouble with the Quiet-Drive
we and Ecotech reviewed the firmware and the Controller Interface OS
-> if you use Quiet-Drive pumps, especially after upgrading Eco-Drive, update the Vortech-Controller firmware and the Controller Interface OS

- new firmware 6.20 for ProfiLux
improvements for the cloud-performance, besides that we eliminated a bug where myGHL was disabled occasionally after a power-cut
the display indicates the myGHL status, it blinks during establishing connection and stays permanent when connected

This new version of GCC was compiled for the first time now with Visual Studio 2015. We changed the platformin order to avoid potential problems with Windows 10. Although we tested deeply and a lot we can't exclude that GCC may cause trouble with some configurations, if you experience problems please give us your feedback and use the a previous version.

Jerel1
31.10.2015, 21:13
There was an error with GCC_English.dll as the install of 1.0.7.6 was completed. - "The specified module could not be found."

Language is fixed to Deutsch.

anders
01.11.2015, 06:59
hey
I have saved a wrong mac addres, how can i rewrite the correct number, it is not allowed to make two entries.
Sorry .-)

Anders

Matthias
01.11.2015, 09:28
I have saved a wrong mac addres, how can i rewrite the correct number, it is not allowed to make two entries.

PM sent

Matthias
01.11.2015, 09:30
There was an error with GCC_English.dll as the install of 1.0.7.6 was completed. - "The specified module could not be found."
Language is fixed to Deutsch.

sorry, I don't understand what you write, could you try to write it more understandable, I really would like to help

some details and maybe screenshots would help a lot

Matthias
01.11.2015, 11:33
OK, I compiled the english.dll with different compiler settings, I hope this solves these compatibility issues

would you like to download GCC again (which has been updated today at 11:30 German time) and tell me if the issue has gone?

Jerel1
01.11.2015, 15:13
Matthias,

The updated version of 1.7.0.6 now allows me to view GCC in English. The Language is no longer fixed to Deutsch.

Your forum is not allowing me to upload my jpg. files, screenshots are available on Reef Central.
http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?p=24097447#post24097447

Matthias
01.11.2015, 16:36
Hey, great news!

so it is fixed then

thanks for your prompt feedback

Jerel1
01.11.2015, 19:48
Correct!

Much appreciated.