PDA

View Full Version : Mitra led lightbar broken?

robertvo
16.10.2015, 08:54
Hi,

Since a few days one of my 2 led lightbars is not functioning as it should, is it even possible to get 2 different settings on 2 led lightbars? any idea how I can fix this?

Gunther
16.10.2015, 09:36
is it even possible to get 2 different settings on 2 led lightbars?

If the bars are connectet to the same splitter: No.

any idea how I can fix this?

Check if there is any issue with the cable connector or the cable- if there is an issue repair/fix it
Connect the powerbar directly to the power supply (without splitter) - if it´s not starting with full brightness if you power it up, it`s propably broken
You may perform a visual inspection of the lightbar if you see any scorch marks on the boards or water inside to help the support
Connect your dealer for further details of repair/warranty

robertvo
16.10.2015, 09:49
Ok well, they are connected to the same splitter, and I already checked the cables.....so that is an easy conclusion then.
I bought them straight from GHL on the website as soon as they came out, December 2013.
They are a bit too expensive to replace within 2 years so I hope it's under warranty???

How to go forward now? Please help GHL

If the bars are connectet to the same splitter: No.

Check if there is any issue with the cable connector or the cable- if there is an issue repair/fix it
Connect the powerbar directly to the power supply (without splitter) - if it´s not starting with full brightness if you power it up, it`s propably broken
You may perform a visual inspection of the lightbar if you see any scorch marks on the boards or water inside to help the support
Connect your dealer for further details of repair/warranty

Gunther
16.10.2015, 13:22
How to go forward now? Please help GHL

As said: Connect your dealer for further details of repair/warranty.

If´you have ordered directly from the web shop, use info@ghl-kl.de to contact the support how to go further.
This is necessary due it makes no sense to handle individual support claims via the public forum or forum messages.