PDA

View Full Version : Why is this happening?

spotter
08.10.2015, 17:32
All of my probe sensors are showing the same thing where the values drop to zero every few hours on when I look at the chart on my iPhone.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/08/a0601078d6d693cea4a7ec6e49f3d20a.jpg

Vinny
08.10.2015, 17:42
Just saw your RC post :)

Perhaps there is some sort of interference. Check to make sure there is no electrical current in the water. If you have a pump running in sequence every two hours, maybe that could be the cause.

SteveAtkins
08.10.2015, 22:17
If it is happening to your temperature as well I would be surprised if it is current it the tank. Temperature uses a thermocouple which is sealed off from the tank water.

Could still be electrical interference from some tank equipment though.

Also, are the same dips showing up in your control centre data charts? If not then it may not be to do with the sensors at all.

Matthias
09.10.2015, 07:32
Hi

maybe a bug in the app, we need to check.

Also, are the same dips showing up in your control centre data charts? If not then it may not be to do with the sensors at all.
this is a good question, please answer

spotter
09.10.2015, 13:14
Hi

maybe a bug in the app, we need to check.

this is a good question, please answer

Hi Matthias, thank you for jumping in here. I thought the same yesterday and while I cant seem to access my charts in the control centre, I was able to look them on my touch pad and the charts look normal and I do have a question about the touch pad. My sensors show data in F but the charts on the pad show data in C...how do I fix that?

Matthias
15.10.2015, 18:02
ok, so we can conclude the data is measured and recorded correctly but the app makes some kond of BS, right?

in regards to F° in Touch - I believe it was designed to show C° only, but we will check next week once my engineer team is finally complete again ...

spotter
20.10.2015, 15:11
ok, so we can conclude the data is measured and recorded correctly but the app makes some kond of BS, right?

in regards to F° in Touch - I believe it was designed to show C° only, but we will check next week once my engineer team is finally complete again ...

correct. I get consistent data when I look on the touch display...just need to brush up on my Celsius to Fahrenheit conversions! :)