PDA

View Full Version : tunze steering

Blahenazo
01.11.2009, 12:14
Hello,

I have a tunze cable for even and one for odd pumps. both on there own L port.

I can stop the pump , start , feedtime them etc. But for some reason every other % in the display doesn't seem to have any impact on the current in the displaytank. for example when I set it to a rect wave , I can see the % changing every 5 seconds , but I don't seem to have any impact in the aqua. only on/off seems to work.

Blahenazo
01.11.2009, 12:15
Since the beginning I also have been confused by the pumps interface. I have 1 pump in group 1 and 1 in group 2 and I still have 4 pump-lines in the lower screen ???

Matthias
01.11.2009, 17:37
the settings seem to be OK

are the Tunze controllers supplied with permanent power or do you use a switchable socket of our powerbar?

you have always 4 pump-lines in the lower screen - but all unused pumps are not changing their state - this is OK and no issue

Blahenazo
02.11.2009, 09:03
The power cable is in a 'normal' powerbar.
and the tunze cables runs from the profilux to the tunze connecter box.

Matthias
03.11.2009, 08:11
so this means that the tunze connector box (the motor driver) reacts on the ProfiLux output signal - at least it is switched on and off

ProfiLux can't do more than change the output voltage within the given range (here: 3V...8V), the speed of the tunze pump must follow this signal.

Maybe you try this: change the function of the 1-10V-interface to "illumination 1" (the voltage settings should remain), then change the "brightness" with the manual illumination and watch what happens - does the speed vary?

Blahenazo
11.11.2009, 12:29
Just some update.

It appears the pump control does work as intented. I just seems to be a matter of finding a right settings , wave pattern.
with the tunze it was either on/off min max , so the pumps followed a certain pattern. Now with all the profilux settings ( max, thunderstorm, random wave reduction ) it's not so easy to see pump changes as what you expect to see.

So it seems it just a matter of perception, settings-tweaking.