PDA

View Full Version : Please help me out with these levelsensors.

tobbz85
27.04.2015, 18:15
Hi, for the first, excuse my bad english i from sweden :)
I had some thougs about the setup and if its even possible.
I have the tunze osmolator now to fill up with Ro water and i want to get rid of it.

I have the profilux 3.1T and this is what i want to do with it.

1.Fill up with Ro water to compensate evaporated water.
2.Fill up the osmoscontainer with Ro water from Ro unit.

Is it possible, and how do i set it up ?
How many and witch sensors do i need ?
I looked at tunzes solenoid valve 7074.400 to open the water to the Ro unit. Is it a good thing or should i look for some one else ?

Regards Tobias

GHL Support
28.04.2015, 14:32
What about to set up two separate Auto top offs?

Have a look here at the function:

Auto top off (ATO)
As soon as the sensor registers a too low level, the switchable socket with the function Water fill is switched on. When
the nominal level is reached, it is switched off again.
Then you can set if the auto top off shall be always active: ATO always? If not, then you can afterwards select a
timer. In this case the selected timer defines when the ATO may be active for this sensor.

You would need:

-two level sensors (optical or floater)
-two base holders and fasteners, if necessary
-a level splitter cable PL-LY
-two free sockets at a GHL powerbar

tobbz85
28.04.2015, 16:12
Ok, have i understod this right.

I need 2 sensor in the osmoscontainer, one to tell the socket withc is connected to the magnetic solenoidvalve that the level is low and then it turns the solenoid on and when the water hits the sensor on top its telling the socket to switch of the solenoid ?

And then i need 2 sensor or 1 to fill up the evaporated water ? And this function is auto top of ?
Whats means ATO always on ?

Both functions should be on always ?

GHL Support
29.04.2015, 13:42
Auto Top Off means: if a water level falls below a level sensor, the sensor will recognize this and a corresponding socket will be switched on to fill
water until the level reaches again the level sensor. Then the socket is switched off again.
Hope it's more clear now.