Thread: power outage detector

Default power outage detector

Hello,

A Pab enabled powerplug that detects if there is no power on the elektric socket where its is connected in.

Why pab ? => I can have multiple to check multiple power groups ( lights , pumps circuit,heater cooling group)without spending to much expansion slots.

the powerplug can supply the pab devices offcourse but it needs to have a small capacitor of battery to communicate to the profilux if the power drops

a prereq would be that the profilux is connected to the ups system

why I don't want to have a complete 'GHL' ups package ?
    - it would be more expensive.
    - e.x. the battery backup of vortech vs tunze backup . vortech supplies the battery in the package and batteries die , and not everyone needs same battery capacity and the battery can only be used for vortech.
    - I don't want a GHL ups , because I need a ups for my router/modem for my internet anyway
    offcouse sockets will be default to a determined state if the powerfailure happens
    - if I can choose the ups (capacity ), I can decide what I want to put on the ups. profilux , router , modem ,....)

uber cool => however if it would be too expensive drop it
    it would be cool if the profilux pab outage detector would be able to talk to some brand of ups (usb) so I can decide to run all tunzes until the powerlevel is 60 % and 1 tunze from then or something. or turn on socket X @ % battery power.
    Last edited by Blahenazo; 05.12.2010 at 08:19.