Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [SOLVED] Shifting the fields not saved

Default [SOLVED] Shifting the fields not saved

Hi,

I have to shift some fields to get it all in one view on my widescreen of the laptop.
    Even when I save the fields are starting up again as the first time.
    Is it possible to store that.
    Thanks.

Regards,

Ronald

Store "the fields"? What do you mean with that? Could you describe, please?

I think he would like the application to save all its window postion and size and also the Splitter postion and size so that every time you start up the application it looks like it was when you closed it.

Some window settings are already saved ad user data. We will restore these settings in one of the next versions.

Xian:
    That is what I mean.

Mathias:
    Please also note that the Colour and Design choiches are also not saved!
    It is always starting again with standard.
    Last edited by Ronald S; 08.01.2011 at 11:07.

Mathias

Additional:

1.) Is it possible that it goes directly to window of the connection when it is connected.
    Now it stays always at the welcome screen this is maybe something for the free version but when I pay for the the full version I don't need an advertisement screen.

2.) When I want to close all programm it always ask me to close the connection windows first but meanwhile it closes the connection.
    If I close the complete programm I expect that it closes the windows automaticly is that possible to do, if not why is it closing the connection at that point.

3.) If I open my connection window there is always a part of the welcome window vissible.

BTW so far I like the look and possibilities and it looks a big step forward to me.
    Last edited by Ronald S; 08.01.2011 at 11:10.

I tried chnaging the end time of my light by changing the end time, clicked saved... nothing happened, hit reload it still had the old value so I dont think changing the time on lighting is working either

Please: Dont mix topics in threads.

You have to close Connections first before closing the main window.

The GHL Newscenter is no advertising screen, its for information of our customers.
    Thats why it will be in every version.

Please: Dont mix topics in threads.
    OK

You have to close Connections first before closing the main window.

That is stupid if I want to close the program it should close the connection and the window!
    Why do I need to close the connection first it is simply not very user friendly...
    It is something in the order of "do you really want close the program?"

The GHL Newscenter is no advertising screen, its for information of our customers.
    Thats why it will be in every version

Do you think that eveyone needs that information everytime when he opens the program?
    People just want to see the information on the Profilux where this program is intended for.

[Window positions, sizes and alignments saved in 6.0.0.8]