Thread: Invert 1-10v?

Default Invert 1-10v?

I'm running a custom led array that is a combination of drivers that dim with 1-10v where 1v is 0% and 10v is 100%, and then drivers that work in reverse where, 5v is 0% and 0v is 100%. I have it currently just programmed in reverse in the illumination channels but because of that I cannot use some of the other features in the controller, like seasonal lighting, temp dependent dimming, and getting an accurate view of spectral output in lighting composer.

Is there anyway to invert this?

Hello,

Unfortunately this is not possible.
    However, if your lighting can be controlled via PWM, you can use our “LEDControl4 V2”.

Gaël
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.

Ah Gotcha. The particular buck pucks I'm running are not PWM controllable, only 5v-0v. I do have the LEDControl4 V2 but I am actually using it to control the 1-10v dimming as I'm sharing the control signal across several drivers and wasn't able to get consistent controlled dimming when sending 1-10v instead, if I remember correctly there was too much variability from one driver to another even though it was in parallel.

I was hoping that I could maybe sister two illumination channels and have one act in 1-100% and then invert it two the second through the programmable logic or the like. The PLC section is really only able to control sockets? not anything else in the controller? It would be so versatile if it could.
    Last edited by sypoltdan; 18.05.2024 at 17:35.