Hello all,

I'm hoping you guys can help me out. I have two Simu-L light sticks, and I'm having some trouble with the programming. I have one connected to L1/L2, the other to L3/L4. The problem is when I plugged them in, all three colors, red, blue, and white, came on, and stayed on, even when I changed the times in Profilux Control. I'm doing the setttings via WLAN, but even when I change the settings on the front of the Profilux itself the same thing happens, that, is, all three colors still stay on. My settings are as follows: L1 and L3 are set as moonphase & thunderstorm, L2 and L4 are set as sunrise. I set L1 and L3 to come on at 9:30 PM and go off at 11:30 PM; while L2 and L4 are set to come on at 5:00 AM and go off at 8:00 AM. When I did these settings the light sticks stayed on, even though here it is the middle of the day and the lights theoretically should be off. What am I doing wrong? I'm sure it's something that I'm missing, but I'm at a loss as to what it is. If someone could help me out I'd really appreciate it. Thanks so much.