Hi,

I am trying to use the controller with KH director to control KH and pH, using both KH director, calcium reactor and kalk reactor. This is how it works:

I am using the calcium reactor, connected to a socket in an ON-OFF mode. When KH is below KHnominal the socket is ON. Then Calcium Reactor is working and KH increases.

As the reactor is quite efficient in dissolving CO2 in the media, the aquarium pH tends to run a bit low (around 7,8-8,0)

I use the kalkwaaser reactor to increase the PH. I have two electrovalves that are activated either to send the RO water directly to the sump, or through the kalk reactor (only when pH is below 8,2 and level sensor is ON).

The issue is that Kalkwasser also increase the aquarium KH value over KHnominal. Then I set up a program logic in the kalkwasser electrovalve socket that send the RO through the Kak recator, but only when KH value is below KHnominal and pH is below 8,2

But since KH nominal is the same for Calcium Reactor socked and kalkwasser socket, the kalkwasser electrovalve never switches on when the KH value is above or equal to nominal (so no possibility to increase pH)

The question is:

Is it possible to set up a logical function to use a different KH value to control the socket of the calcium reactor and at the electrovalve socket?. For example KH1reference=7,5 and KH2reference=8,5?

Thanks.