Thread: iphone 6 app

Default iphone 6 app

well once again I need some assistance with trying to get this APP to work. For the user name I used the dame one i have set up her and i am using the same password. I type is the 192.xxx.xxx.xxx and hit enter. I then get a message that says device no response from device wrong pass word. what am i doing wrong?

Are you in your home network? You can try that 192 while you are in your home network....by that I mean in range of your wifi network. If you are not using wifi and or you are outside of tuesday home network then you need to use port forwarding and a service like dyndns.

Always at Sea

If you are in the same network you have to enter the current IP address of your ProfiLux and the name/ password you have set in the Webserver settings:

AppConnection.jpg

If you did not enter the admin password and username in the webserver settings you don't need to enter the username/ password in the app.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thank you so much the webserver worked as i typed in a new password and it cam right on. No hopefully I can install the new router so i can access it anywhere