Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mitras time and system is frozen

This has happened 3-4 times to my 6100, I just do a power reset now.

to both:

1. question
    what happens exactly
    a) display is frozen
    b) buttons are not reacting
    c) lighting schedule is stopped (LED brightness stays at a certain value)

one of these things, or a combination?

2. question
    does this happen when connected to USB or is USB not connected?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

On mine it's been all three

Quote Originally Posted by GazzMan View Post
    On mine it's been all three

what about my question in regards to USB?

2. question
    does this happen when connected to USB or is USB not connected?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

No, the last time it happened I was on holiday, the lights stayed on for 3 days solid until I recieved a call about it, I told my house sitter to turn them off at the mains each night and turn them on in the morning each day untill I returned home.

Hi

Problem occurred again with one of my two Mitras.
    Tonight i find one of my two 6100HV totally frozen, daylight instead of night lighting, time frozen to about 13h while nearly 20h.
    Firmware is 1.18.
    I uses them in slave with Profilux 3 ex and PLM-PWC.

Thank

Gents, I have had this freezing several times on my mitras units... however after trying to find out why, I came to the conclusion its related to the used wireless communication channel. If you have other domestic equipment (microwave for example) in the surrounding area that operates on the same frequency the Mitras unit(s) can freeze-up. It took my several channel adjustments (15 [2425mzH]) before it stopped happening... try it maybe it stables out your issue too?

This happens every now and then on mine
    I have a 6100hv&6200hv

Hello all, sorry for not responding sooner, I had really long "holidays" and move out houses, so I didn't look at this issue at all.

Matthias, in regards your questions:
    1) It happens all of them, display frozen, buttons don't react and light is stuck at the specified schedule.
    2) USB disconnected

It kept happening every now and then (at least once a week) while I was living in the old house, now that I moved into a new place, I haven't seen them fail once (2 months now).
    What diverdutch says makes sense, my lamps start failing once I installed the PWC wireless module. (Previously, both lamps working as master/slave, I don't remember seeing them fail at that time).

I will keep monitoring them and post any changes.

Hi

Problem occurred again with one of my two Mitras.
    Tonight i find one of my two 6100HV totally frozen, daylight instead of night lighting, time frozen to 11h26 while it's 19h.
    Firmware is 1.20.
    I uses them in slave with PLM-PWC.

Thank