Thread: AI Hydra Light control

Default AI Hydra Light control

I need to upgrade my AI Lights, but was informed the GHL will not control the new Hydra Lights. When can we expect the GHL to control those lights? Thanks.
    Herr Dr. iur. WESheltonJ
    GHL Proflilux 3 eX, w/ (2) Digital Power bars, GHL Temp, Salinity, & ORP Probes, AD pH Probe & AI LED light

I assume that no response from GHL in 30 days, means that GHL has no plans to continue to support the AI line.

Quote Originally Posted by wesheltonj View Post
    I need to upgrade my AI Lights, but was informed the GHL will not control the new Hydra Lights. When can we expect the GHL to control those lights? Thanks.
    Herr Dr. iur. WESheltonJ
    GHL Proflilux 3 eX, w/ (2) Digital Power bars, GHL Temp, Salinity, & ORP Probes, AD pH Probe & AI LED light

means that GHL has no plans to continue to support the AI line.
    To control the new AI lamps it´s neccessary to have informations about the protocol AI uses.Without this informations there is no chance for GHL to update the AI controller.

Between the release of the actual GHL AI controller and the new AI Hydra lights there was an important change: The release of the GHL Mitras series.
    AI and GHL are competitors now, so I´m not sure if AI supports GHL with internal informations

Only my 2cent ....