I have a PWC trying to control 3 Mitras, this has been no end of problems since i first got the PWC, it worked when i first got it then when i went try change things a while later it didnt work, i eventually got it to work after hours of messing around. At the weekend i had to unplug Mitras #2 & #3 and these have not been controlled since, they work if manually programmed but will not respond to PWC, as it happens PWC will no longer make any changes to Mitras #1.

I had similar issues a few months back and eventually (for no rational reason) it started working again, for a short time.... http://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/sh...k-this-one-out

I have checked and doubled checked each setting around PWC channel & address, i have even moved the PWC to another slot in the Profilux and its still not working....

Earlier i upgraded the firmware from 1.16 to 1.17 to see if that works and now none of the 3 lights are controllable and i am getting really annoyed with this now.

The pwc card has no bent pins or anything obviously wrong with it, the red LED flashes all the time but no matter what i do i cant get the lighting composer to output settings to the Mitras.

Am i doing something wrong? am i missing something? or is there a fault somewhere?