Thread: Two Separate Physical Temp Probes ? -- Also Fan Unit Question

Default Two Separate Physical Temp Probes ? -- Also Fan Unit Question

I know and have setup virtual temp probes for my setup but Im curious if its possible to connect TWO physical temp probes to the Profilux. Reason being is that my Profilux is currently connected to my 30 gallon tank and I'm in the process of setting up a 200. If I could get two temp probes then the Profilux could maintain temps in both tanks (yes separate heaters) until I totally switch over to the big tank.

Regarding GHL Fans. From what I can tell one needs the control box which connects to the 1-10v outlet on the Profilux. Then this control box connects to the fan unit... Is it possible to connect multiple fan units per control unit ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by balloonpilot View Post
    I know and have setup virtual temp probes for my setup but Im curious if its possible to connect TWO physical temp probes to the Profilux. Reason being is that my Profilux is currently connected to my 30 gallon tank and I'm in the process of setting up a 200. If I could get two temp probes then the Profilux could maintain temps in both tanks (yes separate heaters) until I totally switch over to the big tank.
    Yes, this is possible. You will need an extension card PLM-pH-Temp (only Temp not available) or you can use the temp connection at an Expansion Box if you have one.
    Then you can control the temperatures on both tanks separately.

Quote Originally Posted by balloonpilot View Post
    Regarding GHL Fans. From what I can tell one needs the control box which connects to the 1-10v outlet on the Profilux. Then this control box connects to the fan unit... Is it possible to connect multiple fan units per control unit ?
    At one PropellerControl, you can use only one GHL Breezer.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thanks Carolin,

With regards to the Breezer and controller... Does the fan or controller get connected to AC power or do they only connect to the 1-10v connection ?

Does the fan or controller get connected to AC power or do they only connect to the 1-10v connection ?
    The controller has an input for the L-Port, an input socket for a power supply with 12VDC and an output plug to the breezer.

Remark: The power supply not included but you can use the one for the Propeller breeze.