Thread: Powerbar cut's power before nominal Temp

Default Powerbar cut's power before nominal Temp

Hi All,

I would like a little bit of assistance on the following:

I got a chiller "controlled" by a socket in a powerbar.
    My settings are as you can see on attached picture Capturar.PNG
    Now the PB turns on as the programmed Hysteresis (26.1ºC which is 0.4 above my nominal temp of 25.7) but for some reason it switches off one to two decimals above nominal temp instead of bring the temp. down to nominal.
    I believe all my settings are ok but for some reason it does that. I had try with different nominal figures and still does the same, always start at planned hyst. but always shut down before get temp to nominal figure.

Any help it is very appreciated

Kindly regards
    Pedro Ferreira

the chiller is switched a little above the hysteresis, in order to be able to switch bottom heater, heater and chiller all in a reasonable sequence

see manual, this describes it

->if you want to switch earlier reduce the nominal temp.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Good Morning Matthias,

I think I got it now, I forgot to use the "Cooling difference" setting.
    I set up now a Cooling difference of 0.5ºC with a hyst of 0.2, I belive it should work now.
    Once again, Thank you for your support.