Thread: Powerbar reporting high current usage on low power device....

Default Powerbar reporting high current usage on low power device....

Hi,

I have noticed that the powerbar appears to be misreporting the current usage for low current devices.

I have connected my Profilux Touch to the powerbar, and see it report 13900-14000 mA usage. I am assuming (for obvious reasons) that this is incorrect, and that in fact the usage is more likely 139-140 mA.

Is this expected behaviour? Is my estimate correct with regards to the reading just being a misplacement of decimal place?

My Profilux 3 is running 5.17, with my Powerbar reporting 1.08

many thanks,
    Paul.

Hello,

please update your Touch display with the latest firmware (1.03) and let us know if this improved the situation.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

This isn't an issue with the Touch Display.

This is about the current reading on the Powerbar. The touch was an example of a low power consumption item.