Thread: wish list for 2014

Default wish list for 2014

Can the following be looked at

# Option to limit emails being sent in case of a alarm like sms, so that you dont keep getting alarms. via emails. or maybe only get 3 alarm emails per hour etc.

# Delete unused sensors in sms, when i get a sms report it shows unused sensors.

# Would like to be able to set alarms for AMPs, so that you can set your socket to be set at a certain amp reading, so for example if you set your socket to be between 4 and 5 amps, and a pump breaks the amps should drop so you should get a alarm. so you will be aware that a pump is faulty.

# history view. So we can view last 10 alarms. With time and date
    Last edited by reef; 12.02.2014 at 17:27.

I like the idea with AMP alarm. If you have a UPS connected to the P3 and your internet connection, you can actually get an alarm if the power is out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by keneil01 View Post
    I like the idea with AMP alarm. If you have a UPS connected to the P3 and your internet connection, you can actually get an alarm if the power is out.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    sure but that is too hard to get a ups. my sms works fine.

Def delete sensors unused on SMS report!

To be able to set my correct UTC time Zone in the Timeserver box. At the present you can only set it to the full hour offset. I live in a half hour zone, i.e. +10:30 UTC and my Profilux is always half an hour behind or in front of the actual time.

-Label de lever sensor

-Send SMS with error Level,
    Identify which level sensor is being triggered. ie leakage, sump, overflow, low flow,

-Label de sockets y de level sensor in profilux touch

-Management of the level sensor and control level in profilux touch

-Time limit for ph functions for security,
    Last edited by carlosing74; 15.03.2014 at 08:53.

To be able to set default settings for data export (e,g comma seperator, without units) having to to do this each time you export is a waste of time.

Any improvements in charting would also be useful - can we overlay one scale ontop of another in a single view?

# Would like to be able to set alarms for AMPs, so that you can set your socket to be set at a certain amp reading, so for example if you set your socket to be between 4 and 5 amps, and a pump breaks the amps should drop so you should get a alarm. so you will be aware that a pump is faulty.
    GHL is this going to be a possibility?

I got an email alarm for just that when I disconnected a filter pump the other day telling me I had no amps from the powerboard when it was disconnected so it may already have that option.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneT View Post
    I got an email alarm for just that when I disconnected a filter pump the other day telling me I had no amps from the powerboard when it was disconnected so it may already have that option.
    news to me. I can't see any option for it.