Thread: No Longer can find P3EX on my network

Default No Longer can find P3EX on my network

I used to be able to connect and find my P3ex on the network. I recently changed my router to a Dlink DIR-868L and now I cannot it find on the network nor can I connect via TCIP. I used to be able to connect and used to be able to see it on the network. The green and yellow internet lights are on and the yellow is blinking so I know it is connected.

Questions?

Where on the Profilux if dynamic DHCP is selected?
    Can I see on the unit via the menu what IP is assigned?
    Do newer routers need to be set to "Always Broadcast" it says some older "compatibilty with some DHCP clients"
    Where can I find the Mac Address?

By the way, I CAN connect to the unit via USB annd I have upgraded the firmware to 6.04 and still cannot connect via tcpIP

If you are able to connect the PL via USB, the straightest way is to set a fix IP [and also network mask, standard gateway and DNS server] outside of the DHCP rage of your router in System->LAN menue of thr Ptofilux.

Maybe this was done for your old router before. If the new router is working in another IP range, you never will find ithe PL in your subnet

Where exactly on the PL is the place to set a FIX IP? I know how to do this in my router but cannot find that on the PL? Please be specific on how to find it?

Where exactly on the PL is the place to set a FIX IP?
    As said above: System->LAN menue of the Profilux (with PLC, also possible at the device itself)

Like I said. It Ain't there....

Under system I only have System> 1)Socket Functions, 2)1-10V-Interfaces and 3)Digital Input.. Do you think the LAN module failed?

I'l try and attach an image.

Profilux Screen.jpg

Like I said. It Ain't there....
    I´m sure it is.

Under system I only have System> 1)Socket Functions, 2)1-10V-Interfaces and 3)Digital Input.. Do you think the LAN module failed?
    Simply click on "System" and you will see ...

I posted a picture, can't you see it? I'll add it again here... There is no LAN under system. So my question is do you think the LAN module is defective?

SEE SCREENSHOT in this picture. let me know if you Cant see the screenshot.

Profilux Screen.jpg

I see, select the word SYSTEM not the submenus. got it now.