Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The App is finally here!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Yes if you have your system configured for remote access and your router is forwarding correctly it will connect remotely (you'll need to set up a totally different connection profile) just as well as locally. Remember in order to connect remotely you'll have to disconnect from your LAN for it to resolve correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl07 View Post
    Yes if you have your system configured for remote access and your router is forwarding correctly it will connect remotely (you'll need to set up a totally different connection profile) just as well as locally. Remember in order to connect remotely you'll have to disconnect from your LAN for it to resolve correctly.
    Thanks, I've been using the 'other' app for remote access which works, I used the same settings in another profile on the GHL app, tried to connect over my mobile Internet on my phone and it tries to connect then says no response. I'll keep fiddling.

Switches on manual have a problem, do not save when close the apps

Quote Originally Posted by reeffans View Post
    Switches on manual have a problem, do not save when close the apps
    this was on purpose for security reasons - as soon as you leave a manual menu the automatic mode is activated again
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl07 View Post
    Is that possible on the profilux 3.1a with lan card connected to airport express?
    Or is it just 3.1n?

Is an android tablet can do it as we'll?
    I'd tried to download the app to an archos 80g who dos'nt know what to do with a php file…
    Thanks

Download with a computer and transfert on your tablet

Quote Originally Posted by ashlight View Post
    Is an android tablet can do it as we'll?
    I'd tried to download the app to an archos 80g who dos'nt know what to do with a php file…
    Thanks
    I did similar to what Nory suggested.. I downloaded it to my laptop and then moved it into my "Drop Box" location. (google Dropbox.com if you don't know what that is). Then I went to the dropbox website, logged into my account, and clicked on the GHL AP file there. My tablet recognized the file and launched the "Ap Installer" from there. The rest was a piece of cake.

Thanks Nori
    Works like a charm.
    Now I need to download fw 5.15… and I fear that…

5.15 has been very solid and stable... at least for me. I wouldn't worry about upgrading to that version at all. Just make sure you back everything up prior to the upgrade.