Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GHL Control Center for Mitras

Also when you output to lamps on the Light composer it only does the one that is plugged in by the USB. it would be nice if it did all the slaves also so that you could get a true idea of the colour without having to turn the other lights off.

If the setup of Master and Slaves is done accordingly, it should work. Everything what you adjust at the Master should be transferred to all Slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Steen.p View Post
    GCC_English.dll Missing and the GHL Control Center v.1.0.2.0 Is stil Deush.
    I have Windows 7 and testet on 2 PC its the same problem.
    We will check this, thanks for the hint.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas S. View Post
    If the setup of Master and Slaves is done accordingly, it should work. Everything what you adjust at the Master should be transferred to all Slaves.
    Yes i have setup up slaves etc and for normal use the slaves follow the master. But when you are in light composer doing stuff and tick output to lamps directly it only does the one connected via USB.

yes i get the same thing too, when in light composer it only outputs to the light with the usb. when I save settings its then that all lights show the new mix.

you need at least firmware 1.05 for this feature

since you were one of the first who got the lamps it is very likely that you have an older version - am I right?

the lamps are always shipped with the actual version

GHL Control Center will support firmware updates in some days
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Version 1.04 on mine

Found a problem with programming. If my lights are currently set to have 10 dimm points and i create or add 2 or any number more on in light composer and send to the light it still only stays at 10 dimm points and cuts all the other off after the 10. But if i then manually go intot he light itself and adjust all colours to the 12 dimm points then all the values are there and after saving each one the lights now behave as they should.

I am having an issue where I program 8 time points using the light composer, but the 8th time point isnt being picked up when the lights are actually running. The lights are staying on at time point 7 until the time hits for the start again at time point 1.

Also if i put my hand close, about 5cm from the screen the touch sensors pick it up and the screen on the mitras just goes crazy and scrolls through all options...and the touch buttons dont respond. anyone else seeing this?

this will be fixed in today's update - coming later
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.