Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: GHL anounces a brand new LED lamp!

I simply CANT wait. Sry Allen I know I am driving you crazy!!!!!!!

nice with more info, could we get a release date?

Quote Originally Posted by doggydoc10 View Post
    I simply CANT wait. Sry Allen I know I am driving you crazy!!!!!!!
    LOL! Trust me you're not driving me crazy. I'm almost as anxious as you are for you to get your unit.

Matthias I was asked today by a client if the new Mitras will be able to handle "East to West" sunrise and sunset when using multiple units. As in them slowly coming on in increments slowly sliding across the whole array and then dimming in the same fashion in the evening or do they all rise and set in unison.

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl07 View Post
    Matthias I was asked today by a client if the new Mitras will be able to handle "East to West" sunrise and sunset when using multiple units. As in them slowly coming on in increments slowly sliding across the whole array and then dimming in the same fashion in the evening or do they all rise and set in unison.
    yes of course
    BTW - ProfiLux can do this kind of simulation already
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Default Updates on web site for Mitras

the Mitras page has not been translated completely, but the essential parts of it are translated

since I know that many people wait desperately for more details we published it anyway

have a look at:

http://www.aquariumcomputer.com/Syst...mp_mitras.html

page will be completed soon

feel free to ask your questions here
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thanks Matthias. Just in case someone is curious here is a "loosely" translated version of it:
    http://www.microsofttranslator.com/B...te_mitras.html

I do have one "Technical" question for you. What's the biggest difference between High OutPut and High Efficiency? Is it using fewer LED or reduced output of all the LED in the array? And is this just a "Setting" within the unit from Efficiency to Output?

Hi Matthias,

this lamp will fit perfectly to one of my aquariums. I have read something about $1300 per unit .. is this true?

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl07 View Post
    I do have one "Technical" question for you. What's the biggest difference between High OutPut and High Efficiency? Is it using fewer LED or reduced output of all the LED in the array? And is this just a "Setting" within the unit from Efficiency to Output?
    "or reduced output of all the LED in the array" - yes
    "And is this just a "Setting" within the unit from Efficiency to Output?" - yes

Quote Originally Posted by mwxmwx View Post
    Hi Matthias,

this lamp will fit perfectly to one of my aquariums. I have read something about $1300 per unit .. is this true?

Michael
    the recommended retail price is 840 Euro net (without tax) in Europe, during introdution (until 01. Sep. 2012) 15% less = 714 Euro

the pricing in some countries outside Europe is still in progress