Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: GHL anounces a brand new LED lamp!

Any further news on the LED light bar, as I have heard it maybe out in September and a discount can be had if pre-ordered before the end of July.

Thanks

Liam

Any further news on the LED light bar
    It´s still in development

I have heard it maybe out in September and a discount can be had if pre-ordered before the end of July.
    You are wrong. That´s an offer for the new Mitras Pendant Lamps.

The light bars are not announced yet nor is there any information about availability or price.

That's what I thought however a GHL stockist got that vague info from GHL Uk o I thought I would ask on here, thanks for confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunther View Post
    It´s still in development

You are wrong. That´s an offer for the new Mitras Pendant Lamps.

The light bars are not announced yet nor is there any information about availability or price.

A) How difficult are the PL-0925 to install on the unit at a later time?
    very simple, anyone can do this

B) What is the purpose of the PL-0924? Would this be if a client ordered non-HV and decided later to add it to their fixture?
    yes
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

are those cree XT-E 5W LEDS? been doing some reading and if so wow this thing should be very bright!

any words on software?

With the product still evolving I think (not confirmed) the software will release shortly prior to lamp release, I also guess it will be part of PLC.
    Last edited by aqua_digital; 06.07.2012 at 19:05.

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support

Well , i am sure everyone would like to see some options and screen shots

Mathias, im having 3 of these units for my 5' tank, are they individually powered or can they be piggy backed to save having 3 power cables going over my tank

Gazz

they are individually powered
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.