GHL anounces a brand new LED lamp!
after all these rumours and being permanently asked for further information by email, PMs or phone we decided to do the official announcement earlier.
Yes, GHL will release their own LED pending lamp soon!
After more than 2 years of development we are proud to present a modern and innovative LED-lamp, which doesn't leave any wishes open in my opinion.
We didn't want to release just another LED-lamp with the usual features, we wanted to develop one of the best LED-lamps on the market!
Here are some of the highlights - but I will not tell everything, this happens when the lamp is released officially in May!
- 8 light colors, all separately dimmable: ultra white, royal blue, blue, true green, yellow, red, hyperred and UV (420 nm)
- 62 LEDs per lamp
- 6 separately replacable LED-clusters on IMS boards
- PAR: I think more than you need!
Intelligence + Userinterface:
- own controller (32 Bit ARM)
- graphical display, 6 touch-Keys
- radio (2.4 GHz)
- standalone (runs autonomous)
- master (controls other lamps wirelessly)
- slave (is controlled from other lamps or ProfiLux wirelessly)
- high-efficiency mode (max. economy and LED lifetime)
- high output mode (max. brightness)
- innovative cooling concept with 4 extremely quiet and compact cooling fans
- fans are temperature controlled
- select out of several colors
- fans and heatsinks are not visible from outside
- ca. 300 mm x 200 mm x 40 mm
- sliding clouds and sunrise over several lamps
- all illumination functions of ProfiLux
- full control over output light spectrum
- firmwareupdates possible
- true dimming technology: non visible brightness steps with more than 3000 dimming steps per channel
- incl. lamp holder
- universal power supply with wide range input
and much much more ...
I am quite sure it is worth to wait until May!
That's all I can tell at the moment.
No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.