Thread: How to install Level setup?

Default How to install Level setup?

Hi all,

Im the owner of a PL3ex and have 2 level sensors (1x optolevel + 1x flootlevel) where i want to setup the following.

when the waterlevel of the auqarium becomes below the Opto horizontal level sensor this should activate a pump on socket 4. When the water level reases the opto level snsor it should turn off the pump.
    As a fail brake to the opto level sensor i have a floting level sensor which should turn all off to avoid overflowing of the thank. Both level sensors are connected via a split cabel and pluged in Level1/2 (mouse = level1).

Can some one please tell me how to program the PL3 in PLC?

No one able to give me a clear reply?

Hi

very simple:
    just use the mode ATO 2 sensors for sensor 1 (mode for sensor 2 is adjusted automatically then)
    set function of socket 4 to water 1

the several level modes are described in the programmers guide in detail
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Here is a link to the manual (assuming you're running the latest Firmware version)
    http://support.aquariumcomputer.com/...e_V507-PL3.pdf

and I think level control is discussed in detail starting around page 15 or so.