Thread: Profilux II Plus identifies as Profilux II

Default Profilux II Plus identifies as Profilux II

My Profilux II Plus device lost hij "Plus" and is acting as just a normal Profilux II.
    Despite the fysic existance of the PH and Temp and 3 extension ports.
    Just one of the ports can be used (it recognizes and works with the redox/conductivity card) The cards in the the other 2 are not recognised. Hence, the Profilux II has only one port.
    In Profilux controle software it also introduces itself as a Profilux II eith no PH and Temp.

I would like to know what might have caused this mallfunctioning but even more how to fix it.

Any thouhgts?

Hi
    this is only possible when the S/N in the ProfiLux is not correct (doesn't match the S/N on the label of the ProfiLux).
    Is this the case? Did you perform a firmware update?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi Mathias,
    The serialnumbers indeed not match *exactly*
    The sticker on the box says 0703092011 vs 70309211 in Profilux software. (the first and the thirth from the right (both zero's) are absent in the software.
    It's a ProfiluxIIPlus V1.07 according to the backboard print.
    The inscription on the frontprint "Profilux Plus II v1.0"

I have done a number of firmware updates with no result regarding the status.
    It's also not possible to upgrade the device to eX
    Last edited by XREATIVE; 19.06.2011 at 09:29.

Hello,
    we have sent you an E-Mail with further instructions.