Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ProfiLuxControl 5.0.7.3

you need not when you saved the sensor data before and reload it after the update
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I did actually but than it tells you that it's from a different software and won't reload…
    Also when upgrading do you also need to disconnect all other units?

I never had the errors for the sensor data , I did have warnings for the settings.

you do know you need to backup 2 things => settings and sensordata .

but be sure to have your setup to be identical before you reloead the sensor data after your flashed the FW
    (I always reset PAB / resassign and then reloead the sensor data )

I do not unplug anything to update the P3 itself but I do use the option to switch powerbars before flashing and I update via serieal / usb convertor.

Remark ; if you want to update a PAB device you can only have 1 pab device connected to the P3

With the new 5.07b firmware; I also received errors while uploading Sensor Data and had to abort, my Expansion Box is no longer being recognized, and my Level Alarm is constantly ON.

-Tim

It's been so long since I've done a firmware upgrade, that I forgot that I had to re-authorize all of the PAB devices before they were operational. Once I did this, the level alarm went off and I was also able to upload the saved Sensor data. :-)

-Tim