Thread: Never update VorTech MP60 with ProfiLuxControl 5.0.4.x or below!

Ausrufezeichen Never update VorTech MP60 with ProfiLuxControl 5.0.4.x or below!

The MP60 comes with firmware 2.1, this firmware supports already our VorTechController,
    so there is no need to update the MP60!

ProfiLuxControl 5.0.5.x updates the VorTech firmware to 2.1, so nothing will happen.

But: The previous versions of ProfiLuxControl include VorTech firmware 1.6 (this version was valid when PLC 5.0.4.x was released), if you try to download the VorTech firmware with PLC 5.0.4.x the MP60s would be downgraded!
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Matthias,

Hi, I'm new to this forum and this product and I have a lot of learning to do to understand the Profilux controller. My question is how do I get my MP60 hook-up from the controller.

Hello,

we offer a VortechController in order that you can control Vortech pumps through ProfiLux:
    https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/en-...troller-detail

The Vortech-Controller is a PAB device, i.e. you need a ProfiLux 3 model with PAB-ports.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.