Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ProfiLux-Eheim-Controller

you have to consider that PAB is only a option for those who have a P3
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

PAB, what is it ?

It means ProfiLux Aquatic Bus (PAB), further description at http://support.aquariumcomputer.com/...oad.php?did=22

PAB version of the Eheim controller sounds like a good solution.

I think GHL made a 'smart' business decision here by providing the serial eheim adapter.

you can't forget => alot of freshwater users only need a P2 => more freshwater oriented (its enough) and there is no pab on a P2 => serial for eheim (also big in freshwater).

A smarter business decision would of been to make it as a PAB and to do a PAB accesory card or converter box for the p2

It has been told from the beginning => the P2 isn't powerfull enough.

- And making a limited PAB (e.g with only some of the PAB devices working ) for the P2 would only create more ********** users.
    Since they would think I have PAB and I can use all PAB devices

IMHO: if GHL needs to make a choice (only only moneywise , but develloptime , resources wise )
    They see vortech controller + PAB easy choice
    Eheim freshwater filters + eheim pump + serial easy choice.

I could be me but the only eheim pump I run on my marine reef are my ATO pump (freshwater) , phosban reactor and none of them need variable steering.
    Last edited by Blahenazo; 10.12.2010 at 07:03.