Thread: Ph calibration fluid PH 4 missing in proflux mega box

Frage Ph calibration fluid PH 4 missing in proflux mega box

I recently purchased 3 mega profilux 4 systems and am starting to connect everything. In the guide to calibrate the Ph electrode I see that for freshwater I need PH calibration fluids of ph 4.0 and 7.0. But there were only ph 7 and ph 9 in the box. What to do??

I calibrated it with the 7 and 9 solutions and put it in the tank that has tap water and the PH is stabilized at 8.09, which appears very high to me. The tanks only have gravel, artificial plants, and filtration material (mats, sponges, tubes) in the sump.

Hello,

the pH4 calibration fluid is not missing. In fact, as indicated on the ProfiLux 4 Mega-Set 6E product sheet https://store.aquariumcomputer.com/p...mega-set-6e-2/ are included:
    ProfiLux 4, with power supply unit, dig. temperature sensor, pH sensor, conductivity sensor platinum, redox sensor, calibration fluids pH 7, pH 9, 220mV, 50mS, Powerbar6E, USB-cable, PAB-cable 2m

You can buy the desired fluid here: https://store.aquariumcomputer.com/pl-caliph7-2/

Gaël
    Last edited by Gael; 03.05.2024 at 19:14.
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.

I don't understand this. It isn't anywhere explained on the purchase page you need these other calibration fluids. One pays €1000 and then only in the guides you will discover you need to buy extras to have the system working!