Thread: GHL Connect for Android crashing after update 3.26.5 earlier this week.

Default GHL Connect for Android crashing after update 3.26.5 earlier this week.

Is anyone else having an issue with the app since the latest update?
    The app crashes on attempting to connect to my PL Mini:Local connection. It can connect to the device via the MyGHL connection. I have tried deleting storage data and cache, reinstalling the app, rebooting the PL Mini and router with no success. App is on Galaxy S24 but tried it also on S20 where an older version worked fine and app started crashing on updating to current version. I opened a ticket 2 days ago and sent crash report. [Ticket #8402]
    Last edited by Gael; 15.02.2024 at 05:33.

We have found the problem and just released a fixed app version (should be available in the next few hours). Please update to the latest version to get rid of this problem.
    We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.