Thread: The GHL Automatic Fish Feeder is coming!

Default The GHL Automatic Fish Feeder is coming!

Fish Feeder (EN).jpg

You asked for it - here it is!?
    We are pleased to announce the release of a long-awaited product.

One of the most frequent requests from our customers was an automatic feeder that works with our ProfiLux aquarium computer - and now it's here!

Highlights
    • For ProfiLux 4/Mini/Light
    • Extremely quiet and reliable
    • Operation via app, cloud and web interface
    • Flexible programming
    • Fill level warning notifies you when food is running low

More features

• Several automatic feeders can be controlled independently by one ProfiLux 4
    • incl. large additional container
    • Food remains protected from moisture
    • Feed quantity can be regulated using 3 different inserts and adjustable feed cycles
    • Manual feeding possible
    • Flexible installation: horizontal or vertical clamp mounting on glass or frame or top mounting

Sales launch in December 2023 - prices and availability will be announced shortly.
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.

Any update on this product release?
    Mark

Yes, finally. After some bumps on the road we have now prototypes in series production quality, I showed them at Interzoo last week.
    But I need a few more days for my thorough tests and my production planning, I will inform via newsletter and here about a reliable release date ASAP.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.