Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Firmware Update

cool glad it all worked out Adam How is Jeff Profilux doing?

Great news!

If Pat has one in stock then it is direct swap out no trouble.

In the summer I drive through Brockville every week as our cruiser is moored at Ed Hucks in Rockport - Shame it is not the Summer I could of swapped it out!

Regards
    Michael

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support

Boboxx everything seems to be good with Jeffs so far... I am using his LAN card right now :-) He is not liking the idea of switching to all PAB power bars to have the expandability of the PIII ...

Small world Micheal, we are very good family friends with Peter and Jody... I grew up with Peter and his sisters..... My parents have lived next door to Peters parents for 40+ years :-)

Adam

Sadly we are leaving Hucks this year, the drive with a 1 year old is insane and the river a bit too daunting for a small family, so we are up routing to Hursts, only 25 mins from home and the Rideau is so much more tranquil. Small world indeed.

You dont need to dump your powerbars to switch to the P3 all Plus II equipment gets ported across, you just have the option to use P3 powerbars for further extension if you so choose.

I will pass that along to Jeff, but I imagine he has already figured it out... The Rideau is a lot slower paced than the St Lawrence for sure :-) I do a lot of fishing and I get pretty mad at the traffic on the St Lawrence in the summer, and end up on the Rideau :-)

Well if you see a 28' Larson called "Spoiled Rotten Brat" (NO I did not name it) That will be me