Thread: Cannot connect to my doser 2.1 SA via GHL Control Center

Default Cannot connect to my doser 2.1 SA via GHL Control Center

Hello:

I am trying to set up a new GHL doser 2.1 (stand alone) and I cannot connect to the doser using the USB connection with GHL Control Center. I've tried restarting the computer and the doser. I have also tried manually installing the driver. It told me I needed to install the 64 bit driver, so I did, but it still doesn't work.

Every time I try to connect I get the message "Could not connect. Do you want to check the settings now?"

Please advise.

Thanks!

Edit your Doser connection setting in GCC and set the COM interface to AUTO.

Click ADMINISTRATE, select your doser connection, click EDIT, set COM interface to AUTO.

Thank you for your help. I was not able to find the setting that you recommended, but I got it to work if I changed the COM to 4.

Now I am having issues connecting to my GHL. I have followed the instructions in the manual, but I am given a Security key of 0 in GHL Control center after I try to validate myGHL ID.

My doser is blinking blue, which I believe means that it is connected to myGHL. However, when I click on validate at myGHL it gives me an error message as "an error occurred!" I am not able to get a security key to use to log into myGHL.

Thanks

Make sure myGHL is enabled in GCC. The doser should also be connected to your wifi network.

You can see how to setup myGHL here:
    https://youtu.be/09d-INDfblc

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    Make sure myGHL is enabled in GCC. The doser should also be connected to your wifi network.

You can see how to setup myGHL here:
    https://youtu.be/09d-INDfblc
    My doser is connected to my router with a static IP address, and I have enabled myGHL in the doser via GHL control center.

When I try to validate the myGHL ID, it thinks for a few seconds and then tells me that "An error occurred!"

I'm not sure what to try next.

Thanks

Are you able to connect to the doser wirelessly either by GCC or app?

Try a different web browser.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    Are you able to connect to the doser wirelessly either by GCC or app?

Try a different web browser.
    I was able to get it to work with Google Chrome. It would not work with Firefox. Thanks

Ok, I think I am nearly there.

I am able to access the doser via GHL control center and myGHL, but I cannot get the doser to dose according to my schedule. I have it set to dose 3 times per day, and everything seems to be working correctly. However, I cannot get the doser to dose at the scheduled time. Am I forgetting a setting somewhere to enable it to dose according to the schedule?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Lexinverts View Post
    Ok, I think I am nearly there.

I am able to access the doser via GHL control center and myGHL, but I cannot get the doser to dose according to my schedule. I have it set to dose 3 times per day, and everything seems to be working correctly. However, I cannot get the doser to dose at the scheduled time. Am I forgetting a setting somewhere to enable it to dose according to the schedule?

Thanks!
    I discovered the problem. I had it set to dose particular days of the week, and I needed to select the days to dose. It works now.