Thread: Automatic alkalinity adjustment is not working

Default Automatic alkalinity adjustment is not working

Hi.
    I have noticed that my KH Director is not making the alkalinity adjustment after the test.
    I have little more than a week of working with the equipment and I do not know how to put to work pump 4 that has the alkalinity liquid. The alkalinity is below the Nominal Value, that is 8 dKH. Check box “KH Director enabled” is checked.
    In the first days of KH Director setup, AFTER the KH Director made the test I was waiting, almost an hour, to see if pump 4 star working, but it never happened. The last 3 days I put the outlet of pump 4 in a bowl, but every day is empty, so, pump 4 never star working to do the alkalinity adjustment.
    My "nominal value" is 8 and the current alkalinity is 7.5 dKH. I have chosen the option of "Add-On control", "Volume change" is in 24 ml since I know that 24 ml raise my alkalinity in 0.10 dkh. "Limit for raise HK" is in 72ml. Anyone know how I can correct the problem?

The firmware I have is 1.28, and I use the latest GHL Control Center and have the combo KH Director and Doser 2.1
    Last edited by HernanAzofeifa; 30.03.2018 at 06:30.

You have to set the dosing schedule for pump 4 in the dosing section first. Once that is set the kh director can be set to influence that dosing schedule based on test results.
    Last edited by WWIIIREEF; 30.03.2018 at 16:20.

Thanks @WWIIIREEF
    In KH Director, “The time schedule” that I have is for 4 measurements/day always measure at 7 pm, 1 am, 7am and 1 pm. Just to be clear, because I not good with computer software, according with your recommendation I have to go to “Dose overview” chose Dosing pump 4 but there I have many option, in “pump reacts to” is checked “Dosing schedule below”, in “Dosing times” is checked “automatically”, in “average daily dosing amount” is “0 ml”, there are no items for “individual Dosing times”, in section “Settings for automatic dosing” “Dosings per day” is 0, “Rate per dosing” is 0,1 ml and “Always dose at that time” is 12:00:00 am
    Could you tell in which section do I have to do the setup. Thanks again.

We have a how to video which shows you how to create a dosing schedule. See here:
    https://youtu.be/yGUOIdygbuQ

I saw the video and do a dosing schedule but I can't put the KH Director to do the automatic alkalinity adjustment with pump 4 (alk liquid). Please, can some one check the image of my configuration and tell me what I doing wrong? tks
    Captura de pantalla 2018-03-30 a la(s) 20.26.02.jpg
    Captura de pantalla 2018-03-30 a la(s) 20.25.46.jpg

In INDEX 1, select the pump that is responsible for your alkalinity dosing schedule.

Also, check your dosing schedule and see that you've selected the days of the week to dose.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    In INDEX 1, select the pump that is responsible for your alkalinity dosing schedule.

Also, check your dosing schedule and see that you've selected the days of the week to dose.
    Thanks Vinny. Is working now.