Thread: KH déviation in control mode

Default KH déviation in control mode

Hi GHL team,

I want to put my KHD in RAC control mode.

I want to put the kh target to 9 dKH.

I would like to have the best stability in the KH then I need to have a lower variation of kh ... but the default setting of the «*hysteresis*» (deviation of kh needed to make an action) is 1dKH..

Then when my kh is 9 the khd will dose co2 to RAC until kh will rise to 10 and the KHD will make anything until the kh fall to 8.. then the hysteresis will be 2dKH

Is it right ????

I saw a video of a presentation of the KHD and the hysteresis was 0.1 dKH see screen shot :

D3C107A7-90D6-4DF9-AFCA-CD72619A55CF.jpg

And the actual setting :

3CB17FBF-6488-4628-94E2-45E7437DACF2.jpg

Thanks a lot for your help !!

no this is no hysteresis

I think we explained the settings and function in detail in the KHD manual

please read this (again), if unclear ask again
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi Matthias !!

AHHHH I think I understood ! In the setting and user manual you speak about action @ 1 dKH deviation ... like addition of 20ml of solution when the KH is 1 dKH higher .. But the KHD will adapt these 20ml between 0 and 1 dKH of deviation....

and for the RAC controls it is the same : we set the delta PH target addition or soustraction when the KH has a deviation of 1dKH or -1dKH but the KHD will manage and adapt this delta ph in relation to the kh measurement even if the rise of kh is less than 1 dKH.

If it is right ... it is so beautiful !!

thanks a lot.

I'm sure Matthias will confirm for you, but that is correct. This is how it works

Yes that is correct.