Thread: Future features of the P4 firmware

Default Future features of the P4 firmware

Hello everybody

I am one of those european guys who is permanently confused about the PM/AM Time scale so I think it would be REALLY cool to be able to select a 24 hour scale as well or instead of the current PM/AM in the profilux firmware.

Also i Noticed, there is still a couple of German reminiscences here and there in the GHL Control Center software
    Here in the main menu :
    Still German.jpg

And a couple of dialogue boxes, here in the light composer :

Light_composer.png

Cheers
    Last edited by Mistahbrock; 03.03.2018 at 17:11.

GCC shows times and dates according to your Windows system settings - are these settings correct?

pic 1 - I will check this

pic 2 - I don't see German text here ...
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hello Sir

Cool, I just figured it out now, thanks you so much

Pic 2 :
    OK -Button says "OK"

Cancel Button says "Abbrechen"

Cheers
    Last edited by Mistahbrock; 05.03.2018 at 16:59.

you are right, I oversaw that

is on the agenda for GCC 1113
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Excellent

German texts in English GCC - is fixed in GCC1113

Excellent !