Thread: Doser 2.1 SA connectivity issues

Default Doser 2.1 SA connectivity issues

trying to connect to my dosing pump for the first time. Ive downloaded the GHL Connect app on my Galaxy S8 phone and i cant find the doser while searching for Wifi. Ive tried to download the GHL Control Center program on 2 different PCs and it has failed to install both times. Any advice you can give to me? Can i connect to doser through phone app without having to use computer? If computer is necessary can you point me in the direction in how to instal the program?

It should be possible to connect to your Doser with factory settings by connecting to wifi-network 'GHL-DOSER2' with your smartphone and adding the Doser with ip 10.10.100.254 in the app.
    But the best way would be to connect with GHL Control Center over USB and edit the network settings there (Connect over LAN or add it to your wifi-network). Which operating system do you have on your PCs? Where does the installation fail?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Im not able to find GHL-DOSER2 using the wifi on my smartphone, tablet or computer. When i try to download GHL Control Center it fails downloading at around 50% using both my laptop and my desktop computer. I get a notification saying " The GHL-CONTROL-CENTER-V1.1.1.2 (1).zip download was interrupted" if i click the Resume button, it says "GHL-Control-Center-V1.1.1.2 (1).zip couldnt be downloaded" desktop user windows 7 professional and laptop uses windows 10. both have the same download issue.

Very confusing.
    What has GHL Control Center to do with "Im not able to find GHL-DOSER2 using the wifi on my smartphone, tablet"
    GHL Control Center is for a Windows PC.
    So I don't understand. Could you explain what you mean?

GCC can be downloaded, downloads work, just tested (again), other users were also successfull in downloading.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.