Thread: GHL Doser update message "reset microcontroller" then will not update and more

Default GHL Doser update message "reset microcontroller" then will not update and more

Here are the issues. Need Help with Doser 2.1 standalone

1. I am unable to update to new firmware. I get the message "reset microcontroller" very quickly .. had to take video to stop and see it. Then at stage 4/5 of the update I get the notice, directing me to unplug the GHL Doser. Plug it back in and nothing happens. .. I hit cancel on the update and start over and repeat it all over again.

2. The second and main issue to start with is while the doser set up with usb worked it did not allow me to actually hit the onscreen pc menu button to dose. nothing happened.. but interestingly enough it did work for the stirrer in manual mode when i hit it. I set a static ip address.. shows up on my router in static and wifi. I tried a lan setting and attached a cord but that did not help. When i used the phone app the dose button worked. perhaps it is windows 7 vist which my pc is on that is an issue.. i will try this am with my laptop windows 10.

Use the newest version of GCC, v1112.

Regarding that pop-up message, you don't have to do anything with it, it will disappear on its own.

i am trying that.. i will do a fresh install on it..

ok.. software updated.. used windows 10... on laptop..did not work on pc with window 7