Thread: Using Level Sensor to report low water levels

Default Using Level Sensor to report low water levels

I have a 10 gallon top-off water tank next to my display tank. I use the Tunze Auto-Topoff to maintain proper salinity. I would like to hook up an optical sensor to my Profilux 4 to inform me (alarm, email etc.) that the water level in my top-off tank needs to be refilled. I positioned the sensor at the bottom of the tank but I cannot find programming to enable me to do this. Any help? Thank you.

Go to the LEVEL settings page and select an unused control circuit, set the function to LEAKAGE DETECTION, CLICK OK.

On the same LEVEL settings page, scroll down and select the sensor you are using, INVERT the reaction.
    Last edited by Vinny; 10.03.2018 at 15:21.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    Go to the LEVEL settings page and select an unused control circuit, set the function to LEAKAGE DETECTION, CLICK OK.

On the same LEVEL settings page, scroll down and select the sensor you are using, INVERT the reaction.

Based on what you have entered, you are telling the P4 that you want to use sensor #7 which means this sensor must be connected either to an expansion card or expansion box. Is this the case? If not, where exactly do you have the sensor connected?
    Vinny my picture is a response to kvarano...

Thank you!