First thing is seeing measurements in myghl. The first time I logged in KH Director was listed under dosing pumps. Then it was gone. Then it was under processes and now it has been gone a couple days. Any way to get it back?
2nd is a ton of bubbles in the lines. I can only assume this would change the reading. I have manually ran the pumps tapping the lines to push all the bubbles through only to come back the next day with more bubbles. I have checked all of my connections many times.

My KH Director reads almost 2 dkh higher than both of my salifert kits which expire in 2020 and my Hanna checker with 2 different reagent bottles. All Salifert and Hanna reagents read within .1 of each other.
I took my tube out and remeasured and it is set for 108.9 instead of 108.875 so I figure that is close enough. I calibrated all pumps and then rechecked and got the same amounts. I figure this is also good.
Is there something you guys know of that I am missing?
The only thing I can think of needing to check would be that the ph probe actually calibrated correctly but I can't see the ph reading anywhere.

This is a stand alone unit. Not a slave.

Thanks in advance,

Robert