Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A few issues I am having with my new Stand Alone KH Director kit

Screenshot (19).pngScreenshot (19).png

This should be the screen shot showing the Doser 2.1 I am trying to connect to as .115 unplugged and not on the network.

Please connect to your Doser via USB, and create and publish screenshots of your device's LAN/WLAN settings.

Regards Pit

Quote Originally Posted by Robthorn View Post
    No I would not purposely use wifi and usb at the same time trying to connect to the same device.
    I didn't write this. You can use USB and network connection at the same time.
    I wrote:
    you can't use myGHL and GCC over WiFi at the same time

Revision GCC1113 renders the Doser 2.1 useless.
    I don't understand the meaning of this sentence.

The COM-port is independent from the GCC version. As we can see you have a "HP Communications Port" on COM3 with an exclamation mark.
    This means: This COM is not working.

There are these questions now:
    - is this "HP Communications Port" the GHL Doser? This name looks very unusal for a GHL device.
    or is it the "Unknown USB device"?
    we can find it out when you observe the device manager and then unplug/plug the Doser USB connection. Which entry does disappear/appear?

- now we have to find out what is wrong with this port - therefore check the details of the ports with the exclamation marks

please let us first solve this USB thing, once this is solved we go to the other topics
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Marco helped last night via phone and he connected to my computer. Everything worked for him. This morning however it took over 10 tries to get connected via wifi.
    Although there were some settings that mysteriously changed in the KH Director that kept it from sampling.

As for the usb port I went through the fix according to Microsoft trying to fix the port and it did not help. Same exact issue. I unplugged the Doser 2.1 with the KHD attached to it last night grabbing the screen shots here and when I powered it back on and reconnected to my computer usb port 4 popped up with GHL information.

Since I got the Doser KHD combo everytime I plugged in to a USB port on my laptop it has caused lagging issues with my touch pad on the laptop. At first there was no error showing on any ports. Now there is. Not saying the doser caused any damage just stating as much info as possible. Last night when Marco was remote connected to my laptop he was able to move the pointer around with no lag. When he disconnected and I tried to move around the lag was still present. The last time I plugged my other doser 2.1 in to the same port on my laptop there was no lag caused with my touch pad. I don't remember the date but it was after I got the Doser/KHD combo.
    I will try this evening again to plug that original doser in and see if there is lag or not.

Well that worked for 2 nights.

myghl shows green. I click on it and it will not connect still and the earth turns black. Wait 2 minutes or so and it turns green again. Try to connect and it turns black. I did this 5 times. Still does not work.

I then tried GCC and it took 3 attempts and it finally connected..
    Yesterday 15 attempts.

GCC keeps locking up with multiple error codes. I need a list of what these codes mean please. The whole list please. 28,50 whatever and 60 whatever.