Thread: Infinite Dose Container size for waste

Default Infinite Dose Container size for waste

KH Director up and running and happily bringing my KH from 7.6 up to 8.3 over the past 10 days and holding it there plus or minus 0.1. I use Triton.

Superb bit of kit after overcoming a few self-inflicted installation errors.

One small question. Does anyone know how to set a dosing container as infinite volume as my waste goes to drain rather than into a container and my sample container - the tank - is effectively of infinite volume as well?

Many thanks.

Thorne

Good question!

You cant set an infinite capacity on a dosing container, but if you disable the alarm on that containers then nothing will happen if they're full or empty. The KH Director doesn't check for that container volumes and will still measure if they're full/empty.
    If you don't want to see anything happen on that containers, then you could set the waste container to "Container is emptied" and set the fill level of both to 0.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thanks - I'll give both of those a try.

I think the maximum volume currently is 30000 ml. That ay least lets it go for awhile, while we can still check its progress.