Thread: Substrate heater priority

Default Substrate heater priority

Hi!

According to the manual I can use a substrateheater that will do most of the heating and ordinary heaters only goes on if necessary. Were can I find this setting? Can I controll when they should turn on?

this happens automatically, there are no settings

you just select which power outlet shoud have the functions substrate heater / main heater
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I understand. But how does it work? Whats the logic?

Skickat från min G8141 via Tapatalk

as explained it the manual

if a bit to cold substrate heater

if this heater doesn't increase the temp. enough then the main heater will jump in
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Yes I understand this. But how? When does the profilux know that its time for the other heaters. Is it at a certain temp? If the substrateheater takes to long?

is explained in detail in the manual

Were? I cant find it. It only says that the bottom heater goes on first. Not that it will go on in 2 hours if the bottom heater cant do the job..