I have spent the last few hour spulling my hair out, i connected to my 2.1 doser to tweak some doses and i kept getting errors when saving (28, 50) i did eventually manage to get the changes saved and notice the firmware was 1.24 so i thought i would update it using a USB cable.

I thougth the f/w was a success but couldnt connect again, i then followed the emergency procedure to the letter, everything went as it should but im still unable to connect. The logo on the doser is static blue, i check my router to verify if there was any connection coflict between wifi and usb and its showing the doser as not connected by wifi, i even tried an ethernet cable and the lights on teh port dont flash so no connection is being negotiated there either, numerous attempts with USB all result in the GCC hanging, multiple reboots all produced the same results.

I then removed all versions of GCC, rebooted and reinstalled GCC 1.1.1.2 followed the emergency procedure again and its still the same.

Last resort was to try a different computer, to my surprise this worked, well it at least let me connect via USB and also confirmed that my previous attempts to upgrade the firmware were succesfull... which then allowed me the chance took at the GHL connect app and i have to say initial impressions are positive, if this continues then i think it will be the very think many people have been waiting for so good work with that, if it means not having to use GCC ever again then ill be happy as i have spent so many years struggling with connectivity issues with GCC that ill be glad to see the back of it, however... i am concerned that the recent changes in f/w may have caused issues as beyond the connectivity issue, i accept that the connectivity problems may be a user issue as i did find a long time ago some useful tips on setting it up - if only there was some definitive instructions on modes etc that was available?? or at least easy to find.

I have also noticed the logo lights are now blue, or green or red but any setting other than green or red (or off) means they are blue (in 1.28) this wasnt the case in v1.24 so is there any reason for this?

I then downgraded firmware to 1.27 and its still the same issue with blue lights and connectivity.

Is there a definitive manual on how to set up the various network connections properly?
Is the "standard" & "standard without blinking" logo light now supposed to be blue?