Thread: doser error in kh director

Beitrag doser error in kh director

I installed my kh director and did a manual test to measure alkanility, everything looks to be working fine, but the measurement gives me doser not responding error. the doser pumps seem to be working fine.

Please post screenshot of your KHD settings and actual setup.

Are all your lines primed to the tip of the KHD inlets?

i think my set up was ok, i asked the same question yesterday in FB and was told to update my slave doser. i tried to update the doser but i have received error message during update, now my slave doser is not showing im my PAB devices, I checked the connections, there’s no light indicator for my PAB when its connected...

What was the error message?

Did you follow the steps shown in this video?

i followed the instruction and after the first try, i tried to update the firmware again but now i have a message error no PAB connected eventhough the slave doser is connected to my P4, the only one connected to P4. i email ghlusa support regarding this concern.

i sent you email regarding this concerns, and Marco Reef told
    me you didn’t received an email from me, i emailed you again today.

Quote Originally Posted by redseapen500 View Post
    i followed the instruction and after the first try, i tried to update the firmware again but now i have a message error no PAB connected eventhough the slave doser is connected to my P4, the only one connected to P4. i email ghlusa support regarding this concern.
    maybe the firmware update attempt went wrong and the doser has no firmware anymore, but this can be solved easily

1. start the PAB-update, browse to the correct firmware (I guess in your case something like C:\Program Files (x86)\GHLControlCenter_V1112\Firmware\PAB-Devices\GHL-Doser-Slave_V128.mhx)

2. confirm "Do you want ..." with yes

3. here also confirm with "yes":

4. follow the instructions for the emergeny update case

5. perform the rest of the update process

doser should be back
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.