Thread: GHL Control Center no longer finding devices

Default GHL Control Center no longer finding devices

I have had my Doser 2 setup for sometime and have not had issues. Today I added my P4 and completed all settings closed the GCC when I reopen the GCC does not list any devices. I have restared both devices. PC and even my router. No luck.

MyGHL does show both units online and working?

What do I need to do to get the GCC to see the devices?

Help

did you assign the PAB devices?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

No I had not got that far.... I was seeing some weird behavior. When I would close the GCC it would throw and error and reopen again on its own. I would have to close it several times. I downloaded the latest firmware 1.1.1 (beta) and I'm able to close app normally and setup each device.

I still cannot connect from GCC to P4 using wifi but I am connected to myghl and the GHL Connect app works.... I'm able to go direct to IP address and see web page. No idea why I cannot connect via the GCC with this one P4. I have setup static IP and tried Dynamic with no luck.
    Last edited by sayitfast; 21.02.2018 at 19:22. Reason: clarity

Hello,

there is the limitation of only one connection over LAN between GCC and ProfiLux 4.
    Can you verify, that only one instance of GHL Control Center is connecting and not occupied
    by another application already?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

A ha... I think that solves a different issue I was experiencing. I'm still unable to connect via Wifi from GCC to P4... I have two P4 and one is no problem just the second one. They are using the same firmware(wifi firmware also).

I'm going to reset to factory and try again... I have to be missing something I'm just not seeing.

I only have one instance of GCC installed. I removed all prior versions.

thanks for the replies !

I figured out my mistake.... I was able to connect to doser and p4 using GHL connect and myghl.... the problem I was having with GCC was that I changed the port to 80. One I setup to use 1001 it worked using wifi. I was confused as I setup port forwarding using port 80 so I can connect from outside my network

Thanks!