Thread: KH Director last measurement taken

Default KH Director last measurement taken

Not sure what is happening but the KH Director last measurement taken does not match on when I either timed it to happen or when I manually started the measurement. My time is local PC and UTC is +0. I am in Wash DC so should set my UTC to -5?

GMT is 0, Washington is 5 time zones before Greenwhich, so I think UTC -5 is correct for you.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Shouldn't my KH measurement time match local pc time and not the UTC?

all times are stored in UTC

but shown is the time according to the time zone you selected for your device
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    all times are stored in UTC

but shown is the time according to the time zone you selected for your device
    understood. but why is my time 5 hours off? my timed measurement is at 1pm est (local) but the measurement taken time records at 0817 since it took 17 min to conduct the measurement.

you wrote
    UTC is +0
    in your first post

did you change the ProfiLux setting meanwhile to your correct timezone?

Was this ever figured out? I'm in EST (-5) as well and have my p4 kh director set to reflect that (-5). It worked for awhile, but now shows it 4 hours behind of when it's actually taken. Even if I manually test

Hi there,

There was nothing to figure out. It's a matter of changing the time zone setting in your P4 to match your timezone.

This is a separate setting from the actual internal clock on the P4. The timezone settings are used by your KHD and probes. You will find this in the GENERAL settings page.

Check the settings again and post a screenshot if you're still having trouble with it.

Oh ok, mine is set to correct time zone, but only worked for a week showing the correct time. Then it went to 4 hrs behind. Must be something else