Thread: Profilux light and Mitras lightbar configuration with Control Center not working

Default Profilux light and Mitras lightbar configuration with Control Center not working

Hi Guys ,

I have a problem with my profilux light controller and Mitras lightbars , when i adjust the illumination Channels 1 by 1 by hand on the profilux light itselfs everything is working fine, this is a very intensive job to do so. The easy way is to use the Ghl control center software and create the project with the light composer, when i do so and i transmit the Channels to the profilux it Goes wrong. The software do not write all the Channels correctly. It writes some channels incorrect and some channels remain blank. Anyone a idea what could be the problem ?

Grtz.

i Kevin
    Which firmware does your Profilux have, and which version of the GHLControlCenter do you use? Please test it once with the latest version V1.1.1.1

regards Pit

Quote Originally Posted by PIWAWT View Post
    i Kevin
    Which firmware does your Profilux have, and which version of the GHLControlCenter do you use? Please test it once with the latest version V1.1.1.1

regards Pit
    Firmware 1.05 and control center v1.1.0.7

Some versions of the GHLControlCenter had these problems with the Mini, which should be fixed in the current versions.

regards Pit

Can i upgrade to v1.1.1.1 ? On the site it’s says this is a beta version ...

Yes, it runs smoothly. You can update again later

regards Pit