But some surprises, instead of receive a Mega Set box like this:
    megaset.jpg
    I received everything in bulk:
    20180212_230346.jpg

And manufacturing defect with pH probe labeled as "Redox":
    20180212_214329.jpg
    20180212_220226.jpg

When i add my PLM-ADIN card i see this in P4:
    20180212_205451.jpg (bad soldering of diode at center of picture)
    But seem ok.

A little disappointed :-) :-/

Also P4 is labeled as manufactured in January 2018 but have a august 2017 firmware. I have upgraded it.
    But unlike the P3 update is very fast :-)

Otherwise the touch buttons are not as nice as the physical button P3 but it's the same as on the mitras...

Also I knew that Remote Control and the web interface were missing but I discovered that Light Scenarios is missing.

I did not manage to make the email notifications work ... the same configuration that works perfectly on P3 does not work on P4 ... Also, I do not understand why the screen is not identical, why did different?

Gael
    Last edited by Gael; 13.02.2018 at 00:32.

Gael,

We apologize for the items arriving in this condition. This is certainly not how we ship our products. You should have received a set box with serial number on the packaging. We'd like to look into this further.

Please email us at your earliest convenience:

USA: support@ghlusa.com
    Europe and other regions: support@ghl-kl.de

Hi Vinny,

Mail sent, yes, for the box I suspect that it is the fault of the dealer, but for manufacturing problems (ph probe, P4 diode, not updated firmware ..) it is GHL.
    I am not angry at GHL but just disappointed.

Gael

GHL Germany did not receive any email from you

please send us an email with all details, especially with the dealer name, and let us go from there
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

And manufacturing defect with pH probe labeled as "Redox":
    what does this mean? was there a redox probe in a pH box or do you think a pH probe had an imprint "redox"?

maybe a redox probe was put in a pH box? would not be a surprise when a dealer also creates a "Mega-Set" out of bulk pieces
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    GHL Germany did not receive any email from you

please send us an email with all details, especially with the dealer name, and let us go from there
    I have sent the mail again using orange.fr you seem not to receive hotmail.com mail.

Please tell me that you have received the email.
    Last edited by Gael; 14.02.2018 at 09:18.

As you can see on picture:
    20180212_214329.jpg
    20180212_220226.jpg

->a pH probe had an imprint "redox"

Only the redox probe in the redox box with the "metallic" glass tip
    The probe labeled redox in the ph box does not have the tip "metalized" and looks like a ph probe. Above it is also written CE1712

Gael
    Last edited by Gael; 13.02.2018 at 18:07.

I can't see much on the pics

could you send us detailled photos of both probes where the print and the probe end can clearly be seen?

Hi,

probe replaced by the dealer.

Solved :-)

Gael